Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Who has time to blog

I love the idea of a blog. I have 5 kids and don't get out as much as most people. Even though I am stuck at home with a bunch of kids I still do have a lot to say. Mostly about my kids but you know there is other stuff too. Somewhere along the line (OK when I had a fifth child) I kind of lost track of this whole writing a blog thing. I have been busy. REALLY busy. I started a business. It is a cloth diaper/natural parenting stuff website *insert self promotion link www.happilyhomegrown.com*. It does not quite cover the bills of a family this size yet. I have a regular job working overnights at an adult foster care residence. I have done this work for 10+ years. If there is one thing I know about it is taking care of others. Of course we can't forget the kids ages 13, 10,6,4, and 1. They fill up the remaining time pretty well. Oh and I am married. I am hoping to jump back in to sharing some of the stuff floating around my mind on a more regular basis. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment